Custom Search

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Corner of Seneca - "Somewhere Saturday"

Last year I visited the city of Seattle in neighboring Washington State, USA, and there is so much to like about that city that it is hard to pick out details. One thing that really made me realize how small scale and low-key Victoria is was the skyscrapers. Downtown Seattle soars into the sky and mostly they are very attractive buildings. I just about got a crick in my neck from staring upwards like a country bumpkin as we walked around.

9 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Spectacular Saturday Scene Stealer Ben, Simply Stunning!!

Montreal Photo Daily said...

Amazing! Eveything just pops!
Have a great weekend.

Paul in Powell River said...

Terrific shot! And I agree with you on Seattle - a great city.

Dean Lewis said...

A very dynamic foto!
.. and that slightly 'surreal' colour/lighting enhancement.
Excellent.

JoJo said...

That's a fantastic shot. I love the sky and the reflection of it in the windows!

Jack said...

Superb shot! A creative perspective, well composed, and rich saturated colors. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Great shot of downtown... I always feel like I'm falling over backwards to get these shots...lol...so I lean against a pole or something before I look up! Love Victoria btw!

ScrapCar said...

Amazing pictures, I really like the blog. Keep up the great work.

Christina Klas said...

SOOOO pretty!! :)