Custom Search

Friday, August 23, 2013

Here's Lookin' at Ya!

My morning walk along the West Bay Walkway seems to get more and more like a visit to the zoo lately. I've posted pictures of Northern River Otters before and usually remark on how they seem quite comfortable with people nearby and just go about their business without paying any attention to passersby. This trio, however, really took notice of me when I stopped to take their photo. Every time the shutter clicked they stopped what they were doing and looked up at me, not fearfully but with interest. It's always a little exciting to watch wildlife, but when the wildlife watches back it's even better.

5 comments:

JoJo said...

They are adorable!!! Great shots!

Eclecticity said...

Cute little creatures indeed.

William Kendall said...

What a trio! Good shots!

Stefan Jansson said...

What a great encounter, and equally good photos.

Dean Lewis said...

Great close-ups.