Custom Search

Monday, January 2, 2017

Help!

Every year I put together a calendar for friends and family, of photos I have published on this blog for the last year or so. However, it's always difficult to make decisions about which photos to use. I sam hoping visitors to this blog will help out. Every day for the next few weeks I will publish two or three photos from a given month and hope that comments and choices made by visitors will help me make a final decision which photos to use in this year's calendar. As an incentive, I will offer an online downloadable/printable file of the calendar to anyone who helps me make a choice. Below are my favorite January 2016 photos: Which one do you prefer?
Snowdrops

Skyline
Sunset

7 comments:

Denton said...

This is a tough one but I thing the snowdrop is best because it id unique.

JoJo said...

I like the 3rd one, sunset.

William Kendall said...

The sunset.

Anonymous said...

I like the snowdrops photo best, but an additional consideration ought to be how well the photograph will look on the wall in calendar format.

That being the case... I still like the snowdrops photo best ;-)

(Also, third consideration - how well does the composition indicate the month or season? IMO, the snowdrops still win!)

Paul in Powell River said...

Of the 3 I'd go with "Snowdrop" - the 2nd is too generic and the 3rd, a very nice shot, I think won't print as well as it looks.

The Furry Gnome said...

Oh, the Snowdrops, no doubt! January in Victoria!

Anonymous said...

The snowdrops.