Custom Search

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Adventure On The Open Seas

Benjamin has had to fly solo for the last month as I have been doing some traveling this month. These sea lions were spotted as the little boat I was aboard was making it's way north from Tofino to Hot Springs Cove in Maquinna Marine Provincial Park. It was, according to the captain a mild day on the water and the swells were about 1 meter but I tell you, when that little boat went down and then up again, my stomach didn't like it very much. It was worth it though, so incredibly beautiful. Tofino is a small town but has a thriving tourist trade as people come to surf, go whale watching, camp and fish. It's one of those places that's so special I am flummoxed to describe it in a few sentences. - Fern

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite a collection of them. They seem content on the rocks.

Stephanie said...

Love seeing them on the rocks and that view from the side of the boat is lovely.

JoJo said...

I so wish I'd gotten up to Tofino.

Andy said...

Awe-inspiring scenery!