Custom Search

Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Zenith

Here's a super yacht I've noticed the last few times I've been down to the Inner Harbour. It looks pretty nice from the outside so I thought I'd check it out online. It turns out it's for sale - $41,000,000. Yeah, you read that right - forty-one million dollars. Well, at least that's what it cost to build. If you want to get an idea of how the super-rich, those 1 per centers, live, click HERE to take a look at the slide show of the various interior features. I guess this is the sort of boat that will park at the new marina when it is completed.

4 comments:

JoJo said...

It's beautiful. On one hand I'd love to own a boat like that....on the other, the cost for maintenance and upkeep (and staff) must be crazy.

William Kendall said...

That is a whole lot of dough.

Unknown said...

What? $41 Mil and no Grand Piano?

Stephanie said...

That is a huge amount of dough.