Custom Search

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Signs of Spring II

Here's another sign that we are approaching spring - the appearance of the little Harbour Ferries that trundle around the Inner Harbour and the Gorge, providing both transportation and sightseeing. This one was spotted yesterday cruising in front of the houseboats at West Bay Marina. This ferry service does not operate during the winter months. The first ferries began to run on February 28. During the summer the little ferries perform a "Water Ballet" in the Inner Harbour at 10:30 every Sunday Morning. Check it out in the video below (not my video).

3 comments:

JoJo said...

That is the cutest video!! I had no idea they did that, but I was never in Victoria on a Sunday. I remember on my tour the ferry driver was joking about racing with the Coho that was entering the harbour as we quickly crossed in front of it.

Stephanie said...

Cool video.

William Kendall said...

Very cool!