Custom Search

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Johnson Street Bridge - Celebration

Johnson Street Bridge, Victoria, BC, CanadaHere's a new way to look at the Johnson Street Bridge. This Sunday (20th September) come down to Reeson Park, right at the bottom of Johnson Street and join the directors of johnsontreetbridge.ORG, artist Deryk Houston of the Collective Works Gallery, and affiliated organizations to Celebrate Victoria’s Blue Bridge. Get together in the park starting from 11 am and at noon there will be a march to the bridge and an art 'event.' Sounds like an interesting Sunday afternoon. I plan to be there. Find out more on the johnsonstreetbridge.org website by clicking HERE.

5 comments:

Diederick Wijmans said...

Nice photo indeed!

Carolyn said...

What a wonderful perspective of the Johnson Street Bridge...I love it. Have a great day on Sunday, wish I could be there.
Smiles

Kcalpesh said...

Wow, this is superb. I really want to learn how to take pictures like this. This is so amazing and inspiring.

ms toast burner said...

Great photo, Benjamin!

Kim said...

Wow, what a very fun shot! Is this 3 stitched together? I've never walked across it, and this inspires me to do that next time I'm up.
-Kim