Custom Search

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Chinese Cemetery Redux

Fern's off on a road trip to our southern neighbor so I'm back on Sunday posting duty. I mentioned a couple of days ago I had returned to Harling Point. I found the tide out again - I really should trouble myself to check some tide tables. I found that the altar pictured above has been freshly painted since last time I photographed it and it looks quite different. I am posting another photo of it today because it's such a peaceful and slightly mysterious scene. You have to keep in mind that this scene is urban Oak Bay - little more than a hundred meters back is a dense residential neighbourhood. Click HERE to see some past posts of Harling Point.

2 comments:

JoJo said...

Definitely looks like it's in the middle of nowhere.

William Kendall said...

Wonderful perspective for it!