Custom Search

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Paddle Fest


Yesterday on Willows Beach, Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC) hosted this event down on Willows Beach and what a glorious day! It was an opportunity for people try out everything from canoes, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards. There were races and even floating yoga. I took an introductory course on how to stand-up paddle board and felt quite proud of myself for standing up without falling in. No mean feat for someone who has two left feet on land! - Fern

3 comments:

JoJo said...

This paddleboarding is really getting popular! I see them here too, and way out in Cape Cod Bay which would scare me a little bit given the many great white sightings.

William Kendall said...

I've seen them do that here as well, but I've never given it a try myself.

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun. All the watercrafts are very colorful!