Custom Search

Thursday, July 2, 2009

War Correspondent...

...is something I'll never be. I spent considerable time yesterday taking pictures aboard the HMCS Nanaimo, and more time today trying to find a single photo that was usable and expressive of yesterday's Canada Day festivities, without any success. So, here is a photo from last week of two of this province's most important symbols, without all the messy Canada Day crowds. On the left, our Legislative Assembly Buildings, and on the right, a totem pole. Pax vobiscum, tillicum!

4 comments:

Diederick Wijmans said...

A beautiful photo, Benjamin!!

Hilda said...

I think the building's magnificent, but to tell you the truth, I don't like it when they're outlined in lights like this. They do it a lot here too and it just reminds me too much of Disneyland.

This is a gorgeous photo though, no doubt about that!

Anonymous said...

Digging the photo...looks very amazing....

Field of View said...

Nice blue

: )