Custom Search

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saxe Point Park

Just a little westward along the coast from Westbay Marina are Macaulay Point and Saxe Point. There are small parks on both these points and they are lovely places to visit. They look so rocky and wild it is difficult to believe that they are only about a ten minute drive from downtown Victoria. I spent some time today at both parks and will be posting photos of them over the next few days.

*********************

I've been too busy lately to respond properly to all the kind comments left by visitors. I hope to remedy this over the next few days and hope everyone will bear with me and forgive my lack of response. Your visits and comments are very much valued.

My special thanks to Murcia Daily Photo for giving me an award. It's a very interesting City Daily Photo Blog from Spain, well worth putting on your list of sites to visit regularly.

10 comments:

Laurie Allee said...

This is just gorgeous. I want to go there!

Diederick Wijmans said...

Another magnificent photo!!

Philip said...

Stunning Photography !! looks very calm there

Small City Scenes said...

True beauty. MB

Anonymous said...

This really is a very nice spot. I think the photo has captured it quite well.

brattcat said...

This is truly magical.

MurciaDailyPhoto said...

I can only say that I love this picture.
It seems that the dead / leafless tree was about to die and fall on the water.

MurciaDailyPhoto said...

Thank you so mucho for your comment and the link. I appreciate it very much.

Arctic Dakini said...

Whar a gorgeous shot! The tree on the top looks like it was placed there by a set decorator!

Anonymous said...

Hi
What a lovely spot, real nice photo too. Love citydailyphoto never know where i might wind up.