Custom Search

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Impeccable Tourist Observing Tatty Photographer

Here we are on the Inner Harbour causeway once again. As well as musicians it hosts artists and craftsmen. When I took this photo I was so focussed on getting the artist, Dean Lewis (back to camera), his caricature in progress, and his subjects in the frame that I didn't really notice this tourist observing me taking the photo. Dean Lewis is a talented artist who does caricatures. Click here to visit his website. I'm sorry I don't know the name of the lovely lady in white and gold but I hope she enjoyed her visit to Victoria.

2 comments:

USelaine said...

While the lady in white is smartly turned out, my eye goes to the art work and subjects as well. It looks like you caught the blonde woman at the moment of revelation and the man has yet to see the results. Very quick shutter finger you have.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I just get everyone running away when they seee me snapping. There's quite a lot going on in this image.Title made me laugh too.