Custom Search

Monday, December 19, 2016

Jeff Maltby - Victoria's Muralist

When I was downtown on the weekend I chanced to park near this Jeff Maltby mural, one of three on the side of a nearby building. I was struck again by the remarkable skill of this artist and our great good fortune to have such talent displayed freely on our downtown streets. Mr. Maltby has been commissioned several times to create murals in different parts of the city. Most of them have been featured in this blog over the years and I plan to do a little retrospective over the next week.

3 comments:

The Padre said...

This is such a dynamic mural. Thanx so much for sharing and I also really appreciated the " Government Street, the Bard & Banker " from the other day. Its such a cool building and your perspective was well done.


Cheers

William Kendall said...

Very vivid!

JoJo said...

The murals up there, both in Victoria and Chemainus, are the most beautiful ones I've ever seen.