Custom Search

Monday, May 16, 2016

Coincidence or...?

(Cue creepy Twilight Zone theme here) Fern and I independently photographed Helmcken Alley (pictured above and in yesterday's post) and I didn't know about her photo until I was preparing today's photo. Given how seldom our photos are in sync this strikes me as an extraordinary coincidence or perhaps the ghost that is said to lurk in this covered walkway had something to do with it. (The covered part of the walkway pictured above was once attached to the city jail building and legend has it that a prisoner was beaten to death there in the city's early days.)

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I can imagine what the mood of this place would be at night.

JoJo said...

If that's a ghost story in Victoria then I must've gone through this alley on the Ghostly Walks tour...I know we were in Bastion Square.