Custom Search

Friday, May 31, 2013

Water Lilies - Abkhazi Garden

My brother and my daughter and I have a ritual annual luncheon every spring at the Abkhazi Garden here in Victoria. The Abkhazi Garden is small but exquisite and well worth an hour's stroll around before lunch at the former residence of Georgian Prince Nicholas Abkhazi and his wife, Peggy Pemberton Carter, whose labour of love the garden was. For me it has most of the beauty of the Butchart Gardens without the Disneyland atmosphere and crowds. The menu is limited to a few choice items but they are invariably beautifully prepared and served.

3 comments:

JoJo said...

Beautiful lilies. I've never seen them so pink before and loving the reflection in the first pic.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Exquisite shots! This is one place I would like to visit down the road.