Custom Search

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

As Father's Day present this year my kids took their Dad to Western Speedway in Langford for the annual Strawberry Cup which is a special event where sprint cars from all over the Northwest come to race. My photos shown here don't do justice to the sprint cars because they are so fast that all my pictures are either blurry or in fact by the time I clicked the shutter the cars were long gone! The cars in the above photo are dwarf cars that have motorcycle engines and were the opening act so to speak. It was a nice night and the many Dads there seemed to be having a good time. - Fern
Author's note: as some of you know Benjamin is my own dear Dad and if you follow this blog at all you know a little bit about what a great guy he is. Thank you Dad for being a constant source of inspiration; I am truly lucky to have you in my life. xoxo

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very unusual for cars!

JoJo said...

Looks like a fun race!