Custom Search

Sunday, March 23, 2014

New Food Truck Hits Victoria with Cinnamon Goodness!

So a few days ago Benjamin posted a photo of the Mr. Tube Steak and talked a little bit about street food in Victoria and around the world. When I was in the same area yesterday I noticed behind the above mentioned a new and interesting looking vehicle parked in the lot of Capital Iron, Ada's Heavenly Cinnamon Buns. Of course, only for the sake of this blog I had to try one out and yes folks, we have a winner! This is Ada herself and she hasn't even been in business for 2 weeks but she sure makes a mean cinnamon bun, fresh, warm, and the perfect balance of doughy goodness and sweet topping. Needless to say, I'll be back. - Fern

6 comments:

JoJo said...

Yum! Love cinnamon buns. I hope she does really well!!

William Kendall said...

It's been a long while since I've had one, but they're delicious!

Stephanie said...

Love the colors she used for the exterior of the truck, it must stand out from the crowd.

Cybele Moon said...

sweet post!!!
I must try one too.

Mike Laplante said...

She must be the same Ada as Ada's Cinnamon Cafe at the corner of Harriet and Burnside. I think it closed a few years back but looks like she's back in the spice game!

Unknown said...

yes it is ada; she first started on government street (ada's cinnamon break - then moved to harriet & burnside; she then retired. now she is "back in the mold" - good for her and of course she will do well - decent food is what ada is all about