Custom Search

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday to Victoria Daily Photo!!


For the past four years the amazing Benjamin Madison has faithfully posted an interesting photograph and a thoughtful write-up everyday here on VDP. My congratulations to you sir! I have been a very part-time contributor and have enjoyed the challenge of taking photos with the blog in mind. I have also enjoyed the many other blogs in this community and so a big thank you to you all as well. This picture, taken of Victoria from Mt. Tolmie will have to stand in for our birthday candles. Cheers! - Fern Long

8 comments:

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

Congatulations on your 4th anniversary. Well done!

Rob Siemann said...

Congratulations! And a great shot to celebrate it!

Unknown said...

Yes, congratulations!

JoJo said...

Happy Birthday to VDP!!!! Thank you so much for bringing me closer to the city I love, and miss, so much.

Dean Lewis said...

Thanks for four years of wonderful postings !
I rarely miss checking it out each day (as you know). :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, lovely night shot! Congrats!

msdewberry said...

Happy Birthday and Thank You for posting photos from my former home town. I love coming here to see what you have, some happy, some nostalgic, and memorable but all wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, from a long-time anonymous reader