Custom Search

Monday, January 19, 2015

Legislative Assembly Building

Last week I was down on the Inner Harbour taking advantage of some warm and sunny weather to try out a "new" legacy lens - a Super-Takumar 35mm 1:3.5. This lens was made for Pentax film cameras about 50 years ago. I use it on my Sony camera with an adapter. Since the sun was behind the Legislature, shooting the building while facing it didn't work well so I took this shot from the side. I think I like it better than the head-on shots that are more typical.

5 comments:

Massimo said...

no bad at all, I like it Ben
have a great day !

JoJo said...

Shooting it from the side is really the best way to squeeze it all in. Love this building.

William Kendall said...

It's magnificent from this perspective.

Stephanie said...

Spectacular from this angle.

The Furry Gnome said...

Did you say "Warm and sunny weather!?" It was -31C here this morning!