Custom Search

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Water Walks

Those of you who visit here regularly will know that I recently moved. But I am still in the westernmost part (Vic West) of Canada's westernmost city. Not surprisingly, no matter where in Victoria you live you are never far from the Pacific Ocean and in Vic West it can often be glimpsed at the end of the street or through the trees such as in this photo. This is an inlet of the ocean called The Gorge seen through the trees at the edge of Banfield Park. My new location is almost equidistant from the Westsong Walkway and The Gorge so I'll probably be dividing my morning walks between the two from now on.

2 comments:

Paul in Powell River said...

Taking a walk along the Gorge is one of Victoria's little pleasures!

JoJo said...

Beautiful location!